Hello! I’m Ikue, a Japanese Reiki Master living in Berlin!! I am actively working to spread the knowledge have learned directly from Hiroshi Doi, the founder of the modern Reiki method, in Europe.
Are you playing a role as the main character of your life? Are you living your life the way you want to live? Are you happy with your life? How aware are you of the fact that you are in charge of your own destiny?
Are you interested in the future that can be created by activating your inner energy that is still dormant?
Reiki refers to the highest level of vibrational energy that exists in the entire universe.
Reiki is the art of connecting with the higher dimensional energies of the universe and bringing them into your body to help you live balanced life both physically and mentally.The Reiki Method is also known as Hand Healing, but this is only the first stage, the gateway to the healing process, and the ultimate aim of the Reiki Method, which originated in Japan, is to improve spirituality. One of the characteristics of learning Reiki is that many people receive various bonuses in this process.
<< Here are some examples of the bonuses that participants have received >>
- A better balance between body and mind
- Stability of the mental state.
- A state of constant relaxation
- The ability to see things in a more positive light.
- Better relationships.
- Improving your life
- Increased satisfaction with being yourself
<< Level 1 Workshop Contents >>
- The origin and history of Reiki
- The theory and fundamentals of the Reiki method
- Hand Healing methods for self and others
- Various techniques – Gendai Reiki techniques and Traditional Reiki method techniques
- Attunement, Initiation
- Please pay the full amount or 50€ by Paypal when you register.
- The balance must be paid before the day of the workshop.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: +49 (0) 157 864 33088
- All workshops are in English.
- The Reiki method is not a technique that will give you special psychic powers after an Attunement.
- It is not recommended for people who are dependent on others or who cannot take responsibility for themselves.